Transfer of money or funds between accounts is a simple process when you are doing with the accounts in your country. It can even be easily done if the bank accounts are different.
When it comes to transferring, sharing and exchanging funds to international accounts, then you have to be very careful. You have to follow a complete stepwise process without which this is never possible.
Just like that, the case of money transfer between the M-Pesa and Skrill accounts is a challenging task. But it is also true that it can be done in a very good way if the process is understood by the person doing this job.
So, we are here with this article to help you learn about this transfer in detail. You will be able to do it in the right way only if you get glued to the article until the end and learn about each step I detail.
The descript of each step is given for your convenience so that you may not have any confusion once we share the next step with you. So, let’s get started with this.
Transferring Funds Between the M-Pesa and Skrill
The transfer of money between the M-Pesa and Skrill is very simple and easy as you can think about the exchange or transfer of funds between the M-Pesa and Paypal.
All that you need to do is to keep in mind that the process must be kept in the sequence and you do not skip any of the given below points. We are here to help you learn about it in detail, so all you need to do is to concentrate on learning.
Then you can just fix those points in your mind when you are going to start your M-Pesa and Skrill transfer, exchange or sharing.
So, right now, let’s get started with this simple but very straightforward method. All we need is you to stay attentive and learn the process in a stepwise process so that you may not find it difficult to do once you encounter it.
1. M-Pesa and Skrill Deposits
- M-Pesa and Skrill deposit is the first thing that you have to learn about.
- Well, as the statement suggests that you have to have some deposits when you are thinking about exchanging, transferring or sharing the funds between the M-Pesa and Skrill.
- It could be in any way possible, which means that you are doing it from M-Pesa to Skrill or from the Skrill to the M-Pesa.
2. Register to M-Pesa and Skrill
- Login is the second most important point that you have to cover over here in order to let process progress. This means that you need to first go to the accounts and register yourself.
- More than calling it an account, it would be feasible to just call it the website of the M-Pesa and Skrill so that you can simply make your account initial steps so that you can jump to the next one.
3. Enter the Secret Code
- Enter the codes that are given to you once you log into either your M-Pesa or the Skrill account.
- This login information comes with some kind of secret code that is mostly sent you on your email account that you have shared with them while you were applying for it.
- So, this would be the next point that you are supposed to be very careful about because if you fail to get this code, the next step cannot be passed. So, get this code and then move to the next point.
4. Verify the verification number sent to you
- Well, the next point is that you are supposed to use the verification code. This might also be sent to you on your email account, but many times you can see it on your computer screen for some time and then it vanishes.
- So, it is very important that you have the eon and the page to note it down. The better option is that you just take a picture of it immediately.
- As you get it, you can enter this verification code which will take you one step further towards the linking of M-Pesa and Skrill accounts for the transfer, exchange, and sharing of funds.
5. Agree to Terms and Conditions
- The transfer is done by accepting the terms and conditions. This is the last but very important step that you have to follow one or the other way.
- You have to first look into the details of the terms and conditions, and then decide whether you want to agree to them or not.
- In case you have some kind of reservations with any of the points mentioned in the terms and conditions, you can simply deny to agree with it and then move back the process.
- In this way you have the chance to quit the transfer and sharing of funds between the M-Pesa and Skrill.
- But if you agree, and once you tick mark the box, then there is no way back because now you will link the M-Pesa and Skrill accounts within which the set amount of money will be transferred and shared according to the mentioned values.
Just like the transfer, exchange, and sharing of funds between many other types of accounts, the same protocol is not followed when you are doing these things on international level.
Those accounts are run in different ways and according to the country in which they are present. So, you have to go through the whole process in detail and then start to work on them by transferring the money you want.
The case of M-Pesa and Skrill accounts is the same because they allow you to transfer and share funds but the process needs to be done in a stepwise manner.
You have to take time to link the M-Pesa and Skrill accounts, but once that is done, the transfer and sharing would take no more than few hours.