We all are familiar with international money exchange accounts, the Paypal and the M-Pesa. Recently, both of them have linked with each other in order to make money exchange much easier than ever before.
Now the users can simply exchange the currencies from one type of account to another type of account. It was possible in the past as well, but at that time it was not very much easy as it is now.
So, the main requirement is that you have an account in any of these and you make a link between the two. Earlier, it was done in a way that took long time for the exchange and transfer the money between the accounts. But the new system introduced for it is helping in quick transfer and sharing.
This article is all about the ways in which you can link your Paypal and the M-Pesa accounts when you are mainly dealing with international currencies. All you simply need to have account in any of these and the person you are sharing with also have the account in any of these but opposite to the one that you have. In otherwise case, it won’t work for you.
Now let’s get started with it.
1. Login Your Account
- When you have your M-Pesa and the Paypal account, you know that the first thing you have to do in order to start using that account is to log in to it.
- Well, this is only possible if you first sign up for it and then enter your personal information. It might require you to add so many things but that information will always be secure with your account.
- There is no issue that it will be leaked and used by someone against you. After you enter all the information, you will then be able to just register yourself for the account.
- After the registration is complete, you simply will be able to enter into the account by logging in. After this, you have to provide further information and settle your profile on it to make sure that it looks verified to the one whom you are going to deal with by using this account.
- This is the way by which you enter or log in to your Paypal or the M-Pesa account. Now, having that login ability, you are now ready to move towards the next step of linking your Paypal to M-Pesa or the M-Pesa to Paypal account.
2. Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Well, this is really very important that you read the term and conditions when you are going to share the funds between the M-Pesa and the Paypal account.
- In most cases, they are same for almost all the countries, but in the case of some countries, the restrictions, terms, conditions, rules, and regulations could much more restrict that others.
- While for some, they are very lenient as compared to the others. So, the point is that you have to read each and every term and condition very carefully.
- Now even you read the terms and conditions for either sharing or transferring the funds from Paypal to M-Pesa or from the M-Pesa to the Paypal account in some other country, you have to carefully agree to those terms and conditions.
- If and only if you find them feasible and reasonable for yourself. If you disagree then you can simply quit at this point, while if you agree then you have to tick mark the box and go on with this to the next step.
3. Use M-Pesa Number
- The M-Pesa number is the number is provided to you to move to the next step of exchanging, sharing and transferring money from the Paypal to M-Pesa or from the M-Pesa to the Paypal.
- In both cases, you get this specific number that you have to use for linking both the accounts for the purpose you are doing all this. In most the cases, this number is not the one that is a kind of code which you have to hide from others, but yes you can work with it only to provide to the other account holder for opening up the linking point with you.
- In most the cases, this number is same every time you try to link with the same account, but if the next time you try to link your M-Pesa with another Paypal account, then for that you will get a separate M-Pesa number to link with that account.
4. Enter Verification Code
- This is the last but the most important part of linking the Paypal account with the M-Pesa or for linking the M-Pesa with the Paypal account. Just like in many other cases, the verification code entry is a simple one-step process.
- The same is the case when you are trying to share, link, transfer and exchange things between the Paypal and the M-Pesa.
- All you have to do is to keep this in mind that this verification code must be kept secret because it will help anyone get access to your M-Pesa account or the Paypal account and you can get into fraud of someone who will get away with your money forever.
- You will not be able to recover it so keep this very much secret with you.
- Once you enter the verification code, you will find out that both accounts are linked to each other and you are able to just work with both of them the way you want.
- There would be no restriction on the amount of money you exchange by using them.
The process of exchanging, sharing and transferring funds by using the Paypal or the M-Pesa account is very easy, but only if they are linked in the right way.
The above-given description tells all that if you are able to do it stepwise then the process will go very smoothly and you will be able to exchange funds within a matter of not more than 2 to 3 hours.